HIDDEN TREASURES FROM ONE OF THE SERIES’ GREATEST DIRECTORS – ONLY IN DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE 541!
Previously unseen images and new insights on the stories Christopher Barry directed: The Daleks, The Rescue, The Romans, The Savages, The Power of the Daleks, The Dæmons, The Mutants, Robot, The Brain of Morbius and The Creature from the Pit.
Also in this issue:
• Director Michael E Briant, actress Kay Patrick and writer Marc Platt recall working with Christopher Barry.
• Jon Pertwee reflects on life after Doctor Who in the second part of an interview conducted at his first ever convention appearance in 1977.
• David Bradley answers questions from the TARDIS tin.
• The Fact of Fiction explores the Eleventh Doctor story The Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon.
• Reviews of the Doctor Who: The Collection – Season 10 Blu-rays and Eric Saward’s Resurrection of the Daleks novelisation.