This issue includes:
• The World Cup of the Third Doctor. How did your favourite story fare in our epic Twitter tournament?
• Lost for more than 40 years – a candid interview with Jon Pertwee from the very first Doctor Who convention in 1977.
• An exclusive interview with Jon’s son, actor Sean Pertwee.
• A previously unpublished interview with Barry Letts, who produced most of the Third Doctor’s stories and co-wrote classics like The Dæmons and The Green Death.
• An exclusive update on the production of Series 12 from showrunner Chris Chibnall.
• Katy Manning, who played the Third Doctor’s companion Jo Grant, visits the Time Team.
• The second part of an interview with costume designer Howard Burden, who created outfits for the Twelfth Doctor, Clara and Missy.
• The Fact of Fiction explores the Twelfth Doctor story Time Heist.
• DWM’s review of the Doctor Who: The Collection – Season 10 Blu-ray box set.